Course ST-7PRO1 intended for experts in the field of operation, design, programming and introduction SIMATIC S7.
The course provides a basic level of knowledge necessary for practical programming and service SIMATIC S7.
Prerequisite for the course learning ST-7PRO1:
- experience with WINDOWS 2000/XP;
- high technical education (desirable).
Aims of the course ST-7PRO1 :
- composition of program structures, development, documentation and launch extensive user programs.
ST-7PRO1 course content:
- Controllers overview SIMATIC S7.
- STEP 7 - instrumental software complex for programs development and testing and documenting.
- The program structure for the controller.
- Types of program blocks. Block editor.
- Logic operations; processing of timers, counters.
- Operations of transformation, arithmetic and conditional transfer. Symbolic programming functions.
- Programming functions and function blocks with parameters. Blocks of data and data processing.
- Analysis system information. Finding errors.
- Program configuration and parameterization of hardware.
- Diagnostics of equipment.
Practical exercises are performed using educational stands SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400
Course duration — 5 days.