Course KO-7KDP intended for professionals involved commissioning and service of systems SIMATIC S7-300/400 with decentralized peripherals
Prerequisite for the course learning KO-7KDP:
- experience with WINDOWS 2000/ХР;
- basic knowledge at SIMATIC S7 in volume course ST-7PRO1, ST-7SYH or ST-7UPPROG.
Aims of the course KO-7KDP:
Acquiring the necessary knowledge on the network PROFIBUS - DP, on service modules decentralized periphery ET200 series, looking for errors and faults
KO-7KDP course content:
- Structure and the principle network operation PROFIBUS DP;
- design and configuration DP - Master в SIMATIC S7;
- Package Communications Design пакет проектирования коммуникаций NCM PROFIBUS;
- interface SEND - RECEIVE, FDL-communication design;
- diagnostic and test capabilities;
- commissioning networks DP.
Practical exercises at the course KO-7KDP are performed using educational stands SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400
Course duration — 5 days.