Communications over the network Industrial Ethernet
Course KO-7KETHER intended for specialist who involved in the commissioning and service of SIMATIC S7-300/400 service, where are implemented communication by standard protocol Industrial Ethernet.
Prerequisite for the course learning KO-7KETHER:
- experience with WINDOWS 2000/ХР;
- basic knowledge at SIMATIC S7 in volume course ST-7PRO1, ST-7SYH or ST-7UPPROG.
Aims of the course KO-7KETHER:
- Acquiring the necessary knowledge about Industrial Ethernet network and methods of the exchange program between stations.
KO-7KETHER course content:
- working principles, characteristics and components of Industrial Ethernet;
- configuration using package NCM-S7 for Industrial Ethernet;
- SEND/RECEIVE interface;
- diagnostic functions.
Practical exercises at the course KO-7KETHER are performed using educational stands SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400
Course duration — 5 days.