Tags: Land UGV, unmanned ground vehicle (UGV), an unmanned vehicle, land UGV, an unmanned cargo vehicle, unmanned tractor, harvester drone, an unmanned tank, armored personnel carrier drone, unmanned vehicles, training mode car, on-line Teaching.
One platform - different equipment
Unmanned ground vehicles are built on the basis of the standard cars, special purpose vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission as well as a manual gearbox with an integrated electric wheel control (ERA) or electromechanical steering control (EMRU) with intelligent automatic control and positioning, and is intended:
- to patrol borders in complex and extremely difficult conditions;
- as a means of drug delivery point for first aid and transporting the wounded;
- means for the delivery of humanitarian assistance and energy in areas of high relief, viral and radiation situation;
- means of delivering goods, food and ammunition for defense facilities of the armed forces;
- to detect explosive devices, this car is equipped with additional special equipment and surveillance cameras.
- means of monitoring local emergency (fire, smoke, etc.) to the Ministry of Emergency Situations (MES);
- means for transporting people from dangerous areas;
- additional means of telecommunications;
- means, as the solution of various problems in agriculture.
Unmanned vehicles can save money, and lives of the military and civilians.
Land drones are classified into:
- special vehicles (ambulance, fire, delivery vehicles, etc.);
- Armoured vehicles
- tractors, combine harvesters, etc.
- individual vehicles Segwayi giroskuter (Inmotion R1, Uixon).
Land drone equipped with an intelligent automatic control system with a system of tactical positioning and can operate autonomously.
Software for helping people - variants and descriptions
Unmanned cars, trucks and special purpose vehicles are able to accelerate more than 60 km / h with a payload weighing more than 300 kg and can be equipped with light armor, which covers the vital systems of the machine, and equipped with special tires, in the case of a puncture, with reinforced sidewalls for technology RunFlat.
Persons who are admitted to the management of unmanned ground vehicles must meet the following requirements:
- the presence of human driving and driving experience with both automatic and manual gearboxes;
- good knowledge of the mechanics of the car;
- good vision;
- ability to work in a very busy schedule and actually be "glued" to the screen, which displays the image unmanned vehicle monitoring